Monday, May 6, 2013

To my friends!!!

I count my self among the lucky ones. I can say with the utmost honesty that I know some of the greatest people to ever walk on this planet, I also have the privileged of calling them my friends. I want to not only thank you for putting up with my crap and loving me through just about everything, but also commend you on  being such stand up people. I really couldn't ask for more. I spent time this weekend with a group of kids that made me remember why I love life so much. I felt nothing but contentment the entire time. I have no leg and you all still passed a football to me, you catered to my every need, you treated me like a normal person  even though in reality i'm quite different. Names like Arianna, Teila, Sara, Bill, Cameron, Aiden, Chelsea, Ben, Mirae, Cody and Marshall the sexy man Banks make me happy inside and made my weekend. I have been so down and so low the last three weeks I forgot what it was like to be surrounded by great friends. I don't know all of you as well as I would like, but I want you to know I love all of you with everything inside of me. And I can't wait to meet again. I shed a bit of a tear as I was driving away I kind of just wanted to go back. Long live the commune. And to all of my friends that I wasn't with this weekend thank you for the love you show me and the time you have spent being bored at my apartment or else where. It means more to me that you will ever ever ever know!!! I can only hope that if any of you are ever in need of anything that you know I would be by your side. I value you all so much and I wish I could do something to show it. My life is full of memories that consist of all of you and I wouldn't have it any other way. Love you friends and tell them often, be humble and kind and see it returned, remember all of the good times but don't dwell-- continue to make new ones. Again at the cost of sounding like a broke record, I love you all like brothers and sisters and I want you to know that. Thank you for making my life the best it can be. A lyric that rang true for me this weekend was this:

A good friend once told me you are a memory
without them we equal nothing

                                          -Ax7
Its nothing but true you all equal my memories and with out all of you I would equal an empty nothing. Now all of you come see me more so I'm not bored out my damn mind this weekend. : ) 


Signed 

Andrew West

No comments:

Post a Comment