Saturday, March 23, 2013

Third day with no pain pills. I need comments please read to the end and comment.

No improvement. I still feel like crap and the over the counter drugs aren't touching my pain. Its seems to be getting progressively  worse. I think about the good things like: being able to eat a couple half meals a day, being able to poop on the regular, not feeling like a crack head and itching every ten seconds, being able to think without a fog clogging my thoughts. All of these things are good, but then I think about the pain-- it's not totally worth it. I love a challenge and am one of the most competitive people I know, which is why I think I haven't gone back to my crack. I look at the end result, I look at the light at the end of the tunnel; And I know it will all be worth it in the end. The consistency of my pain is making me feel like i'm going to loose my marbles. It's like you are being continually tortured, on a smaller scale, and you have nothing to tell them. You really don't know the information and they continue to torture. The end, look to the end. When I am done with all of this I will be so proud of my self for not eating every pain pill in site. I'm growing up, I'm making better decisions, and i tell you-- its about freakin time. I love you all and thank you for following along in my journey. I'm thinking about a youtube channel to start documenting all of the awesome things I will start doing, what do you think?

You stay classy Tacoma (and surrounding areas)

DREW-i can't wait for no pain-ONOMO

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you honey, and I am so proud of the fighting spirit God has given you. He is producing many good things in you through this time. Can't imagine what you are going through, but like you, can't wait for the end result to come.
    I love you honey
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will! It is worth it to not feel like a druggie and be able to think! Take it one day at a time (one minute at a time if you have to).
    In a possibly tmi and personal question, are you taking gabapentin or something like it for the neuropathic pain? There are plenty of non-narcotic pain management options so talk to your doc if the pain gets too much for you.
    I think that the youtube channel sounds like a great idea. Praying for you all... (and I still can't quite believe that little boy Andrew is all grown up now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd subscribe to dat Youtube channel homie :)

    ReplyDelete