Thursday, March 28, 2013

Music is Beautiful!!!


Man, I tell you what. The people who tell me they aren't really into music make me so sad. Music is truly a language everyone can speak. And it doesn't matter if your listening to the dirtiest R&B Rap artists, the most insane Metal bands, the grimiest electronic artist, the most beautiful classical piece, blues that truly make you blue, whatever your style is, rock it. Let it bump, "The Marriage of Figaro" cranked to 11. Have you ever listen to this overture with subs, I have. Music is amazing and the most human thing on the planet. Yeah so maybe I don't like your country music, but I tell you what that Keith Urban can sure shred on the guitar. We all can appreciate a piece of each genre. I've been listening to so much music since I've been on house arrest, and it has been the best medicine. If you are having a tough time right now, throw some ear buds and toss on your favorite record and listen for 10-15 min. Tell me that doesn't do something for ya. DWAM I'm out!

Stay classy Tacoma (and surrounding areas)

Drew

P.S. If anyone can tell me when the term DWAM came from (except for Devon and or Arianna) I will be very impressed. 

P.P.S. If you can't comment on the blog comment on the facebook event page. 

4 comments:

  1. I rely on music to just zone out when I have a pile of work in front of me. No distractions, just the music thru the earbuds. Any music will do, and the work magically disappears. Music brings people together, it calms the anxious and propels the uninspired. It's a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are feeling better Andrew! Are you and Arianna going to be in the Harbor tomorrow for Easter? Would love to see you both. If not, Happy Easter! Keep up the amazing work, and I am so proud of you!
    Love and Blessings your way,
    Grandma Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Berry: That is so true. Music makes my work disappear. It is so multifaceted and so beautiful. I love it.

    Grandma: I have no idea what I'm doing tmro If i'm in the harbor I'M sure i'll see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If ya don't make it to the Harbor, let me know, and maybe I can make it over there. Love you and hope you guys have a Beautiful day. Hey, I just got a packet from Hanger Prothsetics. I wanted to read up on everything that you are going through. Pretty informative stuff. Then I was talking to your dad and he said they are the ones that will be doing your prothsetic. Small world! I will bring what they sent to me so you can check it out. I am taking it to a meeting with my pastor next week to see if we can do a fundraiser to help you out. Keep praying!
    Love you! Grandma

    ReplyDelete