Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday: My first post

Hello Ladies and Gents:
     I'am writing to all of you beautiful people for the first time in my bed, from Allenmore Hospital room 2213. Today I get to see the wound for the first time. Somewhere in between 11:30 and 12:00 they will be cutting off my cast, examining my leg and recasting. I'm a little nervous because of the numerous complications we have been having as to the condition of the wound. If everything is A-ok I will be so happy. I'm ready to hit the ground running (literally) I just need to get out of the hospital. If you want pictures of the wound I need like 10 respond to the post comment section.

P.S. I will continue to blogg on the daily. If somethings don't make sense or I sound goofy well, I'm on a lot of pain killers. As well as I'm pretty bad at grammar and spelling so please forgive any missteps on my part. Thank You

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your post after the doctors examine your leg. Your uncle and I are both truly appreciating the updates.

    Remember this:

    Matthew 10:29-31

    "Not even a sparrow, worth only half a
    penny, can fall to the ground without your
    Father knowing it. And the very hairs on
    your head are all numbered. So don’t be
    afraid; you are more valuable to Him than
    a whole flock of sparrows."

    He is with you always Andrew. He has said that, and God never changes... so it is as true today as it was when the Holy Spirit recorded this in Matthew.

    I do hope to stop by the hospital tonight on my way home from work, if you are feeling up to a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. Waiting for a positive outcome of everything in your future.
    Love, Lisa (aka Auntie Crash)

    ReplyDelete