Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm so ready

Guess who's back, back again
Nuby's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back... 

I have officially gone crazy, a white padded room is where they need to keep me. I have no real good communication with humans anymore. I forgot how to talk to people. Being in this little place left me with nothing but my thoughts it's scary, at least before I could drink or smoke to keep my psycho spirit (Don't judge me its legal now, and go ahead throw that first stone) from imploding. I can't wait for my new leg already. I want to get up and go camping, do some fishing or anything. I'm bored and I can't help it. I have read, I have been learning a new language (Spanish), and I have been playing a ton of video games. I'm just not an inside person. I get out on the weekends and that's about it. I can't stand it. I'm so close to freedom I can taste the carbon fiber on my prosthetic. I'm ready to rock!  

No comments:

Post a Comment