Friday, April 12, 2013

Up........Dates!!!

Ok first off a little house keeping I need to take care of. Thanx for the awesome meals everyone has sent me, but I still have your Tupperware. So if you want yours back please give me a call, describe your tupperware and I will do my best to get it back to you. If you do not claim it, well I needed some anyways lol. Now that is taken care of all is well, that being said the doctor found a small infection in one of the small open wounds. He cut it out with a scalpel. This was the furthest thing from pleasant, as one could imagine. This was three days ago and I just unwrapped it today and *drum roll* it doesn't look better and is in another spot as well. So crap, what to do now? back to the doc I guess. Its not a big deal but I do see much more pain in my distant future. I will be putting out another video quit soon, I'm still waiting on my camcorder to arrive. Until then rock out with your clock out... Like flava flav.

Stay classy Tacoma (and surrounding areas)

What do the kids listen to now a days the answer is

Nubstep BAMM!!! compliments of mel. 

Drew

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew,
    Well, I had my surgery on Thursday at TG. //////everything went well. I too am sitting here wondering how I can use this time wisely and efficiently. The pain is NO FUN, but hoping it will get better here real soon. I was sorry to hear about the infection. I am sure they will get that under control real soon! They are not going to want to take any chances. Well, Grandson, I just wanted to say Hi and I love you! Will try to get over to see you soon. Tell Arianna Hi for me. Love you Both! Praying for both of you. Hey did Arianna get that job she was so excited about? Sure hope so. She deserves the very best!
    Love, Grandma Jan

    ReplyDelete