Monday, April 8, 2013

Updates updates updates!!! CHa CHa CHECK IT!!!!

Hello dear friends,
Today has been a great day and I look forward to many more like it. I have been getting out of my little apartment and breathing in some fresh air. Saturday I went with my pops to a men's breakfast and listened to the guy who held the funerals for most of the columbine teens who where involved in the massacre. It was really impact full. But the cool part was I could stay out for that long and not experience to much pain. And then on Sunday Arianna and I went to church with mom and dad, Went you Mr. Mike Berry and Mrs. Marie Berry's house for some amazing Mexican food and then ended the day at the Thornton residence (Arianna's parents house) for again—some amazing food. Steak, TWO different types of potato’s and some broccoli that had lemon on it, it was fantastic Steven Thornton really know how to grill up a steak. And again the best part was I stayed out for about 13 hours. Now by the end of the day I was quite sore and Nuber-butter was hurting a little bit, but all the great food made it worth it lol. So as of now it is just kind of a waiting game. I'm out of the thick of it and now the only I’m waiting on is the time to pass me by. So in the mean time I'm reading, learning Spanish (Rosetta Stone is awesome if you thinking about it DO IT!!! only 60 bucks a month now for 5 months) and writing for Mvremix.com. Xbox has almost been completely filtered out. I figured that I hope I never have this much time to fill again in my life, but since I have to know I better make the best of it and keep my mind sharp. Their is one little part of my life that is making this all so much more amazing. I can't spout out online what is is, but just know it is awesome lol. I will be making another video as soon as my new HD camcorder comes in ( I love you groupon. LOL) so you can all see how good Peanut Butter and Nubby is doing. Well lady's and get you do what you do best and stay beautiful.

Stay class Tacoma (and Surrounding areas)

D, to the, R to theEWWWWWWWW!!!  

1 comment:

  1. You used Nubber Butter!!!! I have never been more proud!!!!

    ReplyDelete