Friday, April 5, 2013

Its been a while, CATCH YOU UP.

It has been a couple of days since my last confession. I'm doing quite well, currently I've been going crazy so I though I would get a system going to keep me sane though out the next month or two. I bought Rosetta Stone – Latin America Spanish in hopes to learn a little bit of a new language while I'm stuck in this spot. I also have been reading three books: one from Grandpa, one from Steven and one from Michael. All are very interesting. I also started a job I can do from home. It seemed like a scam, but after looking into the company a bit more I've come to the realization that they're a reputable company. They have been in business for 40 some years, they are register with the Better Business Burrow and have and A+ standing with them. So I hope it works out. If It does and I make the money they say I will make then I will be recruiting many of you to work for me, MUHAHAHA!!!!
Anyways things are good Sir Nubbers is doing quite well. I think I bumped him while sleeping the other day and it hurts a little bit, but all in all it looks good. I have some pics up for your viewing/grows-out pleasure. Thank you for following me on my blog. And just a friendly reminder and a bit of shameless-self-promotion my donation button is still their on the right side of your screen, looking a little lonely. If everyone donates 1 Dollar I will have everything covered for sure. Thank you all for everything, really thank you. Thank you for the people who have already donated money to my cause, thank you for all of the dinners made for me, thank you for those of you who have come over to visit and play games with me, thank you to Mike Berry for fixing my laptop so I can keep doing this type of thing, thank you for cleaning my house, thank you for visiting in the hospital, thank you for everything you all mean the world to me. BIG SHOUT OUT to Arianna for dealing with my crap day in and day out. I'm an ass a lot of the time and she gets the bad parts that none of you see, so thank you for being understanding and loving. I love you all

Stay class Tacoma (and surrounding areas)

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment