Wednesday, March 20, 2013

THANK YOU!!!

A couple things I wanted to talk to all of you wonderful people about. First and foremost I want to thank you for reading my blog and being a part of this time with me. Your all amazing humans. I also wanted to thank all of the people who have donated money to me to my paypal account. I'm up to $250 your all awesome and great people for donating to my cause. THANK YOU!!! and keep it up, lol. And my mom wanted to announce something so here she is...
Hello everyone, I wanted to also reiterate what Andrew already said, you all have been so wonderful and the meals have been amazingly helpful to Andrew and Arianna, you cant imagine how this has helped so much for them during this time.  There have been some of you that have wanted to make a meal but we had all nights already covered,  we now have some open nights, so if you want to make a meal for them, please let me know through facebook, under Bobina West or call me at 253 225-0734, or you can email me at inhisblessings6@comcast.net.  You can either bring the meal to them, or we can take the meal over,  either way is good with us. Again thank you for your hearts, you have done this with such a servants attitude and it has made all the difference for them, and us.  Bobby and I have felt so much love from all you during this time, we are overwhelmed with joy in our hearts for the friends that we have, that have cared so much for our son.  We love each and every one of you dearly....  :)

Blessings  :)
Bobby and Tina

I also went to the hospital today and had all of my sutures taken out and half of my staples. I'm sorry I don't have pics I totally forgot. It hurt a lot so I was preoccupied. But the Dr. Pakzad said that everything looks awesome and I'm well on my way to recovery. I get the last of my staples out this Monday and with that, it all begins. One I can finally take a shower, which will be more relaxing and gratifying than anything ever. And two, I can go in and get fitted for my prosthetic.

Its all coming so fast and I couldn't be more happy. I get to be up and walking, running, and all of the above. I'll be back to my old crazy extreme self. I'll be jumping out of plains, ballin up all you white boys and playing some softball. Going on a jog whenever I please will be one of the most rewarding things I will be able to do. Thank you for everybody who has been supporting me and walking through this with me. You all rock.

Stay classy Tacoma (and surrounding areas)

Drewonomo
 

2 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful day with you and your sister, thank you for not making me shoot at zombies or people, just not my thing!!!! I am so proud of you, you inspire me everyday!!!
    I love you son
    Love mama

    ReplyDelete