Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Second little step

I'm so excited. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow that will be so awesome. I can't wait. Tomorrow I get the sutures and staples out of my leg and nub. With all of the hardware gone I will be in less pain and be able to start physical therapy. This is the second little step to my recovery, and a big step for my  mental health. I feel that once I get my dressings, sutures, and stitches out my stump will be visible. I have a feeling that once my stump is visible I will have less ghost everything. Because even ghost tickles, itches and feeling of a foot falling asleep is weird. None are beneficial. Thank you again, to all who are still following my blog-- It means a lot.

You stay classy Tacoma (and surrounding areas)

DREW

No comments:

Post a Comment